Pop art contemporary painting cartoon comix vampire horror macabre fluorescent
POP ART CARTOON - ART PAINTING by Amira Munteanu Bergmann (Milan, Italy). Multiple screen printing Work on canvas, limited edition number!! Size : 50 x 50 cm (or 40 x 60 cm, or 30 x 70 cm, dipend to proportion). The works presented in the "serial painting - screen printing" category are works that are part of the archive of the artist's collection. They were created by the artist during his years in an experimental way. They all have a number of files. The artist has decided to sell some works from his collection to give physical space to a new creative period and become part of the new collections. For more information on the artist's work on this series of themes, visit the blog AMIRA DI TRANSILVANIA. WORK SIGNED AND CERTIFIED by the artist!!! With archive number and market value! MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ARTIST ON THE WEBSITE AMIRADITRANSILVANIA. Amira Munteanu Bergmann is an Italian artist born in Transylvania from a family of Austro-Hungarian Jewish intellectuals belonging to the Order of the Dragon.
She was the first artist to have a personal art exhibition in the Ceausescu Palace after the fall of the communist regime. He initially studied Medicine, then Dramatic Arts and then Painting and Sculpture in Venice. She worked as a model, stylist and image consultant. She works as a theater actress and film producer, screenwriter, blogger and television personality. He was initiated by Ivan Mosca to the Solomonic Order (in 2001), the Order of the Golden Dawn (2013) and other Hermetic Orders (to which he still belongs today).
He has been painting since he was 4 years old. His works of art are present in more than 200 public and private art collections around the world, in museums and art catalogs.
(send a message to receive more information). His latest artist quotation for the original works is 4,000 euros for a work of approximately 100 x 100 cm. Amira has decided to give the general public the opportunity to own one of her works signed and certified, with the archive number and in a limited edition. Follow this artist in all social media : page'' AMIRA ARTE'' artista. The works you see in this category are works that are part of an Artist's Collection.
They were painted by the painter in the period between 2005 and 2008. They all have an archive number, many of these works have been exhibited and published.
To find out more about the artist, visit the blog and other articles on the site. She has decided to sell part of her collection for her to give. Physical space to a new creative period. Technically the works are acrylic on canvas, sometimes the colors are fluorescent or iridescent, enamels and markers, sometimes she has resorted to interventions with various metallic leaves of gold, silver, copper. On this series of abstract works, the artist declares.
My ABSTRACT PERIOD can be defined as a surreal abstractionism that takes inspiration from both. Macrocosm that from the Microcosm as part of the human biological universe. The forms often allude to galatic or molecular structures, to tissues or to phenomena. That could have happened in an imaginary web within our mind. It is a painting with fine details, which borders on the dreamlike and leaves the viewer free. To give its own interpretation to each work. I painted about 100 paintings in this period, most of these works were. Already bought by private collectors all over the world, I wanted to keep some of them. To be able to show them every now and then and propose them to new collectors''. This item is in the category "Art\Paintings".transilvania" and is located in this country: IT. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: Medium (up to 36in.)
- Region of Origin: italy
- Handmade: Yes
- Artist: amira di transilvania, Andy Warhol
- Production Technique: Acrylic Painting
- Framing: Unframed
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy
- Style: 3D, Abstract, Affichiste, Afrofuturism, Americana, Arabic, Art Deco, Arte Povera, Art Nouveau, Assemblage, Avant-garde, Bauhaus, Cartoon, Constructivism, Contemporary Art, Experimental/Alternative, Hyperrealism, Modernism, Pop Art, Realism
- Item Height: 20 in
- Item Width: 20 in
- Material: silkscreen painting, watercolor, Acrylic, Canvas, Cardboard, Cotton Canvas, Cypress, Driftwood, Enamel, Glass, Gloss Paper, Ink, Leather, Linen, Matte Paper, Paper, Papyrus, Resin, Wool
- Time Period Produced: 2010-2019
- Personalize: Yes
- Type: Painting
- Features: serigraph multiple, Personalized, Signed, ACEO, Diptych, Miniature, One of a Kind (OOAK), Triptych
- Personalization Instructions: choose your personalization
- Subject: marilyn monroe, woman, Actors, Adventure Time, Advertising, Africa, Agriculture, Airboat, Aircraft, Air Jordan, Alice in Wonderland, Animation, Celebrities, Fantasy, Figures, Mouse, Portrait, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Women, Zebra
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): Yes
- Culture: pop
- Item Length: 20 in
- Signed: Yes
- Signed By: AMIRA (amira munteanu bergmann)
- Year of Production: 2010
- COA Issued By: Amira di Transilvania
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- icon figure image marylin monroe: art painting paintings painted paint by hand
- famous international artist painter: painting acrylic oil on canvas figurative abstract
- Unit of Sale: high quality
- Listed By: Artist
- Painting Surface: Canvas
- serigraphic original art artist painting: art paintings pop art optical original authentic
- contemporary moderna art artist famous: marilyn monroe andy warhol icon actress
- hollywood star stars classic paintings: cinema cinematographic beauty glamour
- Color: Multi-Color
- home design decorative painting paint: poster print fine art reprint art acrylic canvas
- mixed media painting oil iols on canvas: art direct from the artist studio gallery show